Long-Term Care for Seniors
Unsurpassed Long-Term Care for Seniors
The caring and highly skilled staff at The Legacy Willow Bend’s Healthcare Center provides long-term care to those who require more comprehensive help with daily life. This includes assistance with daily activities such as dressing, bathing, grooming, etc., as well as specialized medical services such as wound care and feeding tube management. In addition, a physician oversees the care of all patients, and a skilled nurse is always on the premises and available 24-hours a day.
The long-term senior care experts at The Legacy Willow Bend use a holistic approach which begins with assessments to create individualized treatment and care plans for each resident. Our teams also work closely with families to meet the personal and emotional needs, preferences and goals of each person in our care. The active involvement and participation of families in the planning and management of care aids us in helping their loved ones.
Additionally, our long-term care program is committed to empowering each resident through individualized plans to reach goals of increased independence. We provide as much autonomy as possible in a comfortable environment which nurtures and supports each person. Our specialized staff offers physical, speech, and occupational therapies, wound and IV care, and much more.
- 24-hour nursing coverage
- Licensed physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy
- Wound care and respiratory services
- Feeding tube management
- Infectious disease physician services
- Cardiac telemetry monitoring
- Lymphedema services
- Pharmacy services
- Laboratory and X-ray services
- IV Therapy with ability to administer multiple medications
- Transportation to medical appointments, including routine dialysis treatments
- 60 private, over-sized suites divided into three neighborhoods
- 24-hour personalized care
- Chef-prepared meals and menu-style dining room
- Private dining room for intimate, restaurant-style dining in each neighborhood
- 37” flat-screen televisions in each suite
- Internet café
- Personal laundry services
- Social, educational, recreational and religious programs services
- Full-service beauty salon and barbershop
- 24-hour building security
Lifestyle and Events
In addition to our high-quality care and elegant surroundings, The Legacy Willow Bend puts a strong emphasis on enjoying life to the fullest. We encourage all of our residents to participate in our regularly scheduled programs and activities. We ensure that there is always something interesting happening at the community.
Melding the design of the neighborhood concept with state-of-the-art technology and the best quality medical care possible, the Healthcare Center at The Legacy Willow Bend is designed to offer the best long-term care for seniors in a comfortable, attractive and safe setting.
Until you can come to see the community firsthand, you’re welcome to look through our photo gallery.
Fill Out a Contact Form or Call Us Today!
If you or a family member requires long-term care at our Healthcare Center, don’t hesitate to reach out to us by filling out the form on our Contact Page or by calling (972) 468-6300.
If you are interested in joining The Legacy Willow Bend’s long-term care team at the Healthcare Center, click here to see a list of available job openings within our company or send an email to email@example.com to inquire further.
Other Services Offered by The Legacy Willow Bend’s Healthcare Center: