The Legacy Senior Communities is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization dedicated to providing a wide range of services to seniors. We are grateful for your generous financial support which allows us to maintain the exceptional quality of life that is the hallmark of The Legacy Senior Communities. Your contributions help us make a difference in the lives of seniors and their families every day.
The Legacy Midtown Park
Inspired by Our Past – Building for the Future
With deep roots in Jewish values and traditions, we continue to find ways to help seniors live rich, active lives in new, engaging environments. To meet the needs and changing lifestyles of seniors and their families, we are pleased to present The Legacy Midtown Park, a new, state-of-the-art rental continuing care retirement community – coming to Dallas in 2020.
A Continuum of Senior Care (and Style)
An urban, contemporary community located on ten acres on Manderville Lane – between Meadow Road and Royal Lane near US-75 – The Legacy Midtown Park will be convenient to area hospitals, medical buildings, synagogues, movie theaters, cultural venues, restaurants, hotels and public transportation. Additionally, the Aaron Family Jewish Community Center is less than two miles away.
Offering a full continuum of care, The Legacy Midtown Park will consist of:
- 184 Independent living apartments
- 50 Assisted living apartments
- 36 Memory care suites
- 54 Skilled nursing suites
In addition, The Legacy Midtown Park will include the following amenities:
- Sanctuary and auditorium
- Several fine and casual dining venues, including a pub and bistro
- Kosher dining option available
- Fully-equipped fitness and aerobics center
- Aquatic center catering to residents with varying levels of mobility
- Library and computer center
- Activity rooms for games, arts and hobbies
- Manicured green spaces, including gardens, patios and a dog park
- Gated, secure environment