Nursing at Home
The Legacy at Home offers exceptional skilled nursing care so seniors can remain at home while safely recovering from an illness, injury or hospital stay.
Our goal is to help you safely regain your independence and become as self-sufficient as possible. In addition to providing the quality of care you expect from The Legacy Senior Communities, our home health nurses manage, observe and evaluate your progress while teaching you or your loved ones about your continued care.
Our nurses are thoroughly screened and receive ongoing training to ensure they provide patients with quality care in a respectful manner. They work closely with your physician to develop and implement individualized goals and treatment plans based on your unique needs.
The nursing services we provide at home include:
- Skilled observation and assessment of a newly diagnosed condition (or the exacerbation of an existing condition)
- Medication management/education
- Wound care and dressing changes
- Bowel/bladder training
- Foley insertion
- Management and evaluation of patient care plan
- Thorough instruction on:
- the administration of medications
- diabetic self-management
- gastrostomy feedings
- care of in-dwelling Foley Catheter
- ostomy care
- administration of injection/IV therapy