To meet the needs and changing lifestyles of Jewish seniors and their families, we are pleased to announce the development of The Legacy Midtown Park, a new, state-of-the-art rental continuing care retirement community – coming to Dallas in 2019.
In order to make The Legacy Midtown Park dream a reality, we are embarking on a $15 million donor-driven capital campaign to raise the equity required to finance this development. In addition, donations can be made to The Legacy Midtown Park Resident Financial Assistance Fund, which will help us subsidize housing and care for seniors at all levels of the community.
Your generous support will allow us to continue to serve the seniors of Greater Dallas – and their families – and make a real difference in their lives. And, for that, we are extremely grateful.Donate Now
An urban, contemporary community located on ten acres on Manderville Lane, between Meadow Road and Royal Lane near US-75, The Legacy Midtown Park will be convenient to area hospitals, medical buildings, synagogues, movie theaters, cultural venues, restaurants, hotels and public transportation. Additionally, the Aaron Family Jewish Community Center is less than two miles away.
Offering a full continuum of care, The Legacy Midtown Park will consist of:
- 130 independent living apartments
- 45 assisted living apartments
- 34 memory care suites
- 40 skilled nursing suites
The Legacy Midtown Park will offer the following amenities:
- A sanctuary and auditorium
- Several fine and casual dining venues, plus a cocktail lounge
- Expanded kitchens to incorporate a Kosher dining experience
- A fully-equipped fitness and aerobics center
- An aquatic center catering to residents with varying levels of mobility
- A library and computer center
- Activity rooms for games, arts and hobbies
- Manicured green spaces, including gardens, patios and a dog park
To stay up to date on the progress of this wonderful addition to the Greater Dallas community, or be placed on our wait list, please call 972-468-6207.