MANY SERVICES THAT WERE ONCE ONLY AVAILABLE IN A SKILLED NURSING FACILITY ARE NOW AVAILABLE AS IN-HOME HEALTH CARE. NOT ONLY IS THIS MORE CONVENIENT AND COMFORTABLE FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY, IT CAN ALSO BE LESS EXPENSIVE.
The Legacy at Home offers Medicare-certified home health care with the same level of distinction that has defined The Legacy Senior Communities since 1953. Our in-home health care services include:
- Medicare-Certified Home Health Care
- Private Duty Nursing
- Personal Care Assistance
Some of our most-utilized services include (click on service to learn more):
Skilled home care means a lot of convenience for the entire family. But the benefits don’t stop there. Other benefits of skilled home care include:
- Safer and easier transition from hospital to home
- Maintaining your independence in the comfort of your own home
- Reducing the chances of re-hospitalizations
- Making it easier for friends and family to visit
- It can be more affordable than inpatient care
- Individualized programs are tailored to your specific needs
To find out more about all the services provided by The Legacy at Home, and all the ways we can benefit your family, call us at 972-244-7700.